Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low-calorie adraki murgh. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adraki Murgh is a delicious chicken curry with the strong flavor of ginger and a medley of Indian spices. Adraki Murg is a tangy Chicken recipe of north India. Learn how to make/prepare Adraki Murg by following this easy recipe.
Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-calorie adraki murgh using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh:
- Take For the marinade
- Get 500 gram chicken (curry cut)
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare For the gravy
- Prepare 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Make ready 3 cloves
- Get 4 pepper corns
- Make ready 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 cup onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Get 1 tsp garlic chopped
- Get 3 tsp ginger chopped
- Prepare 2 slit green chilli
- Get 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 cup curd
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger (juliennes)
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
Low Calorie Adraki Murgh l Healthy Chicken Recipe An Indian style Chicken curry flavored with Ginger. In olden days people used handi to cook food and now back its trend. Spicy and flavorful Adraki Murgh Recipe.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh:
- For marination add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
- Once they crackle add ginger garlic and fry till they start to change the colour.
- Add onions and green chilli and fry till onion turns brown.
- Add tomato and fry till they get soft and mushy.
- Add chilili powder, turmeric, garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and saute till they start to stick to the pan.
- Add 1/4 cup water and let the spices cook for a min.
- Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes on high heat.
- Cover the pan and cook the chicken in it's own juices on low flame till it's half cook.
- Whisk yogurt and add it in the pan and cook for 3-4 mins until oil starts to separate on the sides of the pan.
- Add the julienned ginger and cook till the chicken is done. - Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Its gingerly flavor is sure to tantalize your taste buds. For more recipes related to Low Calorie Chicken Curry checkout Chicken Tetrazini, Chicken Manchurian, Lemon Chicken, Chicken In Hindi: murgh Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! Get full nutrition facts for other Haldiram's products and all your other favorite brands. Adraki Gobi Gajar Matter - Cauliflower Carrots Peas cooked with ginger and cumin seeds.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-calorie adraki murgh recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!