Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Take 4 oz cream cheese
- Take 2 tsp butter
- Prepare 1 cup chicken breasts stripped
- Take 1/4 cup mushrooms
- Take 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 700 ml Carnation milk or full cream milk
- Take 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Take 1 oregano
- Get 1 pimento
- Make ready 1 bell pepper
- Get 1 onion powder
- Prepare 1 garlic powder
- Take 1 Salt and black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp chopped parsley
Steps to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce.
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!