Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cajun chicken & shrimp alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken & shrimp alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo:
- Take 2 box Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE)
- Get 3 can Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan
- Make ready 1 dozen Shrimp
- Take 2 Chicken Breasts
- Take 1/2 Green Pepper
- Take 1/2 Onion
- Take Morton Season All
- Prepare Old Bay Season
- Get Chopped Parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo:
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender.
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste.
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary.
- Drain noodles and put in big pot.
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp.
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles.
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire.
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun chicken & shrimp alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!