Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked broccoli chicken alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked broccoli chicken alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked broccoli chicken alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Our Alfredo sauce brings creamy deliciousness to this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo Bake - a recipe so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! Chicken, pasta and broccoli are enveloped in flavorful Alfredo sauce for the ultimate one-dish dinner that also provides a full serving. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked broccoli chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked broccoli chicken alfredo:
- Get 3 cup broccoli chopped
- Take 1 1/2 lb chicken, cubed
- Get pasta
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup milk
- Take 3 clove garlic minced
- Get 3 tbsp flour
- Take 1 1/2 cup Italian cheese mix
- Make ready grated parmesan cheese
Add in the cooked chicken, pasta, and broccoli, and stir until fully combined. Top with Parmesan cheese or red chili flakes. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Chicken Alfredo is so rich, we rarely serve more than some roasted broccoli or a light salad on the side.
Instructions to make Baked broccoli chicken alfredo:
- Pre heat oven 375. Boil salted water to cook pasta. Once pasta is about 2 minutes out add broccoli. Set aside once done.
- While pasta is cooking, cube chicken and salt and pepper. Saute chicken in oil till dine set aside.
- Melt butter. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add 3 tablespoon flour. Whisk to create a rue. Add milk and salt pepper. Cook about 5 minutes while whisking. Add Italian cheese mix. Whisk .
- Mix ingredients and put in a baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy
Because the sauce will continue to thicken as it cools, be sure to have those sides ready before building the sauce. And don't forget that you can use this same basic sauce recipe to coat other. This recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo turns a beloved pasta dish–rich, creamy Alfredo–into an easy, one-pot endeavor. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a colander, leaving water in pot. Tender chicken breast with broccoli florets and pasta in the most delicious Homemade Alfredo Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked broccoli chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!