Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken alfredo stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken alfredo stuffed shells using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells:
- Prepare 1 can vodka sauce
- Take 1 packages broccoli
- Get large shells
- Make ready shreded cheese
- Get 2 chicken breasts, shreded
- Prepare butter
- Get pinch onion powder
- Prepare pinch garlic powder
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells:
- Fill bottom of pan with vodka sauce.
- Add garlic powder and onion powder to pan with butter, broccoli, and shredded chicken
- Cook shells until soft
- Line pan with shells.
- Fill shells with chicken/broccoli mixture
- Add cheese & Alfredo to top.
- Put in oven on 350 for 15 min or until cheese is melted
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!