Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken garlic alfredo zoodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zoodles, aka zucchini noodles, are the best dinner alternative to pasta, being keto friendly and low in carbs so you can While cooking the chicken, start on the alfredo sauce and then the zoodles. Add the cream, cream cheese, and parmesan. Here is another Keto Recipe that I would like to share.
Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken garlic alfredo zoodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles:
- Take 1 lb Package Cubed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 8 oz. Package Mushrooms (if desire) or any extras
- Prepare 16 oz Jar Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb Package Italian Zoodles
- Get White Rice (if desire)
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil or Butter
Once the chicken is finished cooking, turn off the heat. Add the sun dried tomatoes, alfredo sauce, and zoodles to the pan. This yummy chicken alfredo over zoodles is a low carb dream! Garnish the chicken alfredo with Italian seasoning and serve over zoodles.
Instructions to make Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles:
- I used a Skillet. Cook your Chicken & mushrooms (any extras you want) until done. Set aside in separate bowl.
- Add your olive oil/butter with Zoodles in skillet. Saute for approximately 15 minutes or until a little soft. You don't want too soft.
- Add your already cooked Chicken and bottle of Ragu Sauce with zoodles. Cover and simmer on low/med until hot.
- If using with rice, or any other extra if choice. Make desired amount of rice while simmering your Zoodle Alfredo mix in skillet. When done top over rice, Eat and Enjoy!
Provide garlic salt for individual seasoning. This creamy garlic chicken alfredo recipe uses zoodles for less calories. There's a way to enjoy chicken alfredo with less guilt and it's by using zucchini noodles! These creamy garlic zucchini noodles are the answer to satisfy your craving without all the calories. I too added minced garlic to my Alfredo sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken garlic alfredo zoodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!