Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. Home » Fresh and Healthy » Paleo Chicken "Wonton" Soup with Bok Choy. A healthy recipe for Chicken "Wonton-Less" Soup with Bok Choy- a simple flavorful broth-based soup that is paleo, low Seasoned with garlic, ginger, shallot, lemongrass and fresh chili peppers- they are a flavor bomb.
Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- Make ready 100 g white flour
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Prepare 4 tbsp Hungarian Chicken Paprikàs (Csirkepörkölt)
- Prepare 1 fresh bok choy
- Get 1 veggie soup square
Noodles can be added to make wonton noodle soup. Seafood, like shrimp, can also be added to the. This authentic homemade wonton soup recipe is easy and fun to make! Each bowl is packed with plump pork dumplings, fresh vegetables and The aromas are so lovely!
Instructions to make Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- I used Chicken Paprikàs which was already prepared the day before, please check out the detailed recipe by Skunkmonkey101, the title is "Hortobàgyi palacsinta pörkölt"
- For the home made wonton wrappers: mix the egg with 4 tbsp water and a pinch of salt until foamy and add the flour.Kneed it into a hard dough.
- Put a little flour on a clean flat surface and make the dough as flat as you can, then cut it into 5x5 cm squares. Put a little of the Chicken Paprikàs into each wonton a nd wet the edges of the wrapper with water and fold it into half.
- Next take the two edges and fold it again to get the shape on the picture.
- Cook the wontons in salted boiling water. They are ready when they start to swim on the surface of water
- Prepare the veggie soup: put the soup square in boiling water and also add the bok choy, cook it until the bok choy is not raw anymore. Serve it adding the wontons. Give me feedback if you liked this recipe.
Chicken broth is added and simmered with carrots, baby bok choy, and fresh shrimp, yum! This authentic homemade wonton soup recipe is easy and fun to make! Each hearty bowl is packed with plump pork dumplings, fresh vegetables, and jumbo shrimp. This Wonton Soup recipe is bursting with fresh flavors and loaded with homemade pork Chinese Dumplings to elevate this classic take out dish to a gourmet If using any optional vegetables (like baby bok choy), blanch in the soup broth and place in serving bowl. Prepare the filling (with and without a food processor).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!