Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pecan pie bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Love bread pudding and pecan pie? Now you can enjoy the flavors of pecan pie in a creamy and delicious bread pudding that is super easy to make. And, easy to clean up with this pan!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pecan pie bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 1 loaf bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche
- Get 4 eggs, beaten
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups milk or cream
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Get 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Get 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Get 1 stick softened butter
- Get 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 1 cup chopped pecans
It just has the potential to seem complicated because it's composed of. What happens though when you've stuffed yourself so full of the classic and still want more of that great flavor, but can't eat another bite of pie? Don't worry, we've got you covered. We give you: pecan pie bread pudding.
Steps to make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding:
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread.
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes.
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with butter or non stick spray.
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over.
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Note ***
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
FULL RECIPE BELOW: We can't stop raving about this bread pudding recipe with a bit of a Southern twist. Follow this online cooking class and make it for. Prepare the Pecan Pie Bread Pudding: Whisk together eggs, cream, milk, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and table salt in a very large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring to thoroughly coat. Pecan pie bread pudding has recently become a new favorite of mine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pecan pie bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!