Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low calorie chicken vegetable. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Chicken meat alone is relatively low in calories and fat compared to other meats. But once you start adding oil, sauce, batter and breading, the calories can add up. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low calorie chicken vegetable using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable:
- Take 8 small chicken pieces
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 cup yoghurt
- Make ready 1 tbsp tikka masala
- Make ready 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup bottle gourd
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrorts
- Take 1/2 cup cauliflower
- Take 1/2 capsicum
- Get 1/2 corns
- Get 1/2 tomatoes
- Make ready 1 cup onion
- Take 4 green chillies
- Get 1 cup green beans
- Make ready 1 tbsp zeers cumin
- Take Salt as per taste
- Make ready Pepper as per taste
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Get 2 cucumber
Try our low-calorie chicken dinners - hasselback chicken traybake, one-pots with cannellini beans and chorizo, chicken tikka burritos and more… We've gathered our favourite low calorie chicken recipes, all quick and easy to make but still bursting with flavour. Pack the flavor, not the calories. Pack the flavor, not the calories. Living the low-cal lifestyle every day?
Instructions to make Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable:
- Take chicken in a bowl and marinate with yoghurt tikka masala ginger garlic paste and lemon juice
- Take wok and put chicken pieces in the wok add some water and ley it cook on slow flame until water dries out and chicken becimes soft and tender
- Cut all veggies in either strips or small cubes and wash them thoroughly
- Heat oil in a pan and saute all vegetables on low heat until soft and tender
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, zeera and lemon juice
- Serve both vegetables and chicken in a platter together
- Enjoy your healthy meal
Each of these low-calorie chicken recipes is designed to be made using one whole chicken. So not only do these low-calorie chicken dishes help your waistline. For a super low-effort recipe, try the chicken and veggie stir-fry, which you can customize with any veggies you have at home. If you're watching your calorie intake but still want to enjoy delicious meals, these low-cal weekday chicken dinners are the way to go. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low calorie chicken vegetable recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!