Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Prepare 12 oz. jumbo shells
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make ready 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- Take 2 cups broccoli florets, cut small
- Get 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Get to taste oregano
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Make ready to taste dried basil
- Take to taste onion powder
- Make ready to taste garlic powder
- Take 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo sauce, divided
- Get 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Get parsley for garnish
Steps to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Start a large pot of water and 1 tbsp. of olive oil heating on high heat. Once it reaches a boil, add in the shells. Cook for 1 minute less than the time called for on the box, they will be easier to stuff this way. Once they are done, drain in a colander and immediately rinse them with cold water. This will stop the cooking process, so that they don't get any softer. Set them aside.
- While boiling the shells, start a medium pot of water heating on high heat to start to cook the broccoli (you could also steam them). Once water reaches a boil, add in the broccoli and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Drain broccoli and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place your ricotta cheese and crack both eggs. Whisk together until just blended. Next, whisk in the seasonings, to taste and the parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the chicken and broccoli to the ricotta mixture and stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9x13 deep baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray or line with foil. Place about 1/2 of the alfredo sauce you are using onto the bottom of the baking dish and spread around. Set aside.
- Working 1 at a time, stuff each shell with 1-2 tbsp. of the ricotta and chicken mixture. Set each one in the baking pan side-by-side once stuffed, with the opening facing up. Do this until all are stuffed. Top the shells with the remaining alfredo sauce and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!