Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 2-3 large chicken breasts
- Get 4 large zucchini
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter
- Take 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan
- Take 3 Tbsp garlic seasoning
- Take 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Make ready 4 tsp olive oil
- Get Salt and pepper
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan.
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley.
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir.
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!