Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's 5 minute garlic chicken ravioli alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's 5 minute garlic chicken ravioli alfredo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo:
- Get ● For The Garlic Chicken Raviolis & Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 10 oz RANA Bertolli Or COSTCO Chicken & Roasted Garlic Raviolis
- Get 1 (15 oz) Jar Original Bertolli Alfredo
- Take 1/2 Cup Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1/3 Cup Fresh Green Onions [rough chopped]
- Make ready 1 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Take to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper Black Pepper
- Take ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Prepare Fresh Garlic Bread
- Make ready Fresh Garden Salad
- Take ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Take 1 Disposable Pan
- Prepare Tin Foil
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo:
- Here's all you'll need.
- Lay out your raviolis in a disposable pan for easy clean up, Sprinkle with green onions, granulated garlic, shredded chicken and parmesan cheese to taste.
- Pour on your Alfredo sauce and fresh ground black pepper. Add a dash of half & half if you feel the sauce is too thick. Mix well.
- Seal tightly and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Just set it and forget it!
- Serve with a chilled festive side salad.
- Also, serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's 5 minute garlic chicken ravioli alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!