Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks:
- Prepare 2 cups cream cheese
- Prepare 3 cooked shredded chicken breast
- Take 2 cups mozzarella
- Take 1 cup parmesan
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Make ready 4 eggs beaten with a little milk
- Prepare 2 cups breadcrumbs seasoned with a pinch of fine sea salt
- Get Cooking oil
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks:
- Warm the cream cheese in the mircowave to make it loose and easier to work with. Add the chicken, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold everything together until mixed throughly
- Line a 23cm square baking tray and spread the mixture evenly into it and freeze until solid (I used a 9x13 and it took 30 mins to get hard enough to use)
- Cut the slab of chicken/cheese yumminess in to strips. Dip them into the flour, egg mix and breadcrumbs and repeat
- Fry in batches in a large pot of oil until crisp and browned lightly
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce and Enjoy;
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!