Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Make ready 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Lemon
- Take Fresh Thyme
- Take Fresh Sage
- Make ready Fresh Rosemary
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh diced garlic
- Prepare Stick butter
- Get Box Minute Rice
- Take 2 heads Fresh Broccoli
- Prepare 4 jars Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 16 oz sliced, fresh mozzarella
- Make ready 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- Take 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Get to taste Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil.
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps.
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!