Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, papaya ladoo low calorie motichur ladoo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Papaya ladoo Low calorie Motichur ladoo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Papaya ladoo Low calorie Motichur ladoo is something that I have loved my whole life.
Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Miniature boondi made out of besan/chickpea flour batter fried in ghee, then simmered in sugar syrup and formed into. motichoor ladoo recipe with step by step photos. learn how to make melt in the mouth delicious motichur ladoos. making motichoor ladoos is easy but The whole process of making the motichoor ladoos took a lot of time and in between it started becoming dark. So by the time, I was finished, it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have papaya ladoo low calorie motichur ladoo using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Papaya ladoo Low calorie Motichur ladoo:
- Take 1 1/2 cup ripe papaya pulp
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup dry coconut powder
- Take 1 tbsp ghee
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Take Handful chopped dry fruits like pistachios to garnish
Where do the calories in Papayas, raw come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Just follow the exact proportions and you will get the perfect motichur Ladoo, with the rich taste of besan and irresistible aroma of cardamom and saffron. motichoor ladoo are very soft and crumbly in texture.
Instructions to make Papaya ladoo Low calorie Motichur ladoo:
- Take all the ingredients as mentioned.Take a pan and warm ghee in it.
- Add papaya pulp,use ripe papaya for better taste and it is naturalsweet so we will require less sugar.Saute puree for 3 to 4 mins in a slow flame.
- Add sugar to the same pan and mix well and saute it with papaya pulp
- After 3 to 4 mins,add dry coconut powder and mix it well and saute it till mixture separates from pan.
- Add cardamom powder and cook it for few secs by mixing it in slow flame.Cool the mixture.
- Make laddus from this mixture and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
So today I am sharing motichur ladoo for you all. The difference between motichur and boondi laddus is that the boondis in the motichur ladoo are very small boondi's like a pearls and they are lighty fried in ghee, however boondi in the boondi ladoo are made with very large. The sight of a motichoor ladoo mountain which we often see during festivals and weddings is one of the most mouth-watering sweet I have ever had. Looking at the saffron coloured spheres you will never be able to guess what it is made with and how simple its recipe is. Besan, milk, sugar, ghee, dry fruits.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food papaya ladoo low calorie motichur ladoo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!