Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shepherds pie p-lo style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook shepherds pie p-lo style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Prepare 2-15 ounce cans of sweet whole kernel corn
- Make ready 2-15 ounce cans of veggie grove French style green beans
- Take 1 can (15 ounce) sweet peas
- Prepare 6-8 potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb shredded cheese (I use Mexican style)
- Prepare 1/2 chopped onion
- Get Cilantro
- Take Milk(for mashed potatoes)
- Take Butter(for mashed potatoes)
- Prepare Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes)
- Prepare 1 and a half pound of ground hamburger meat
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes: Fill a large saucepan with cold water and a tablespoon of salt. Add potatoes to the water and bring to a boil. A true shepherd's pie is made with lamb while a cottage pie is made with beef. In the US, I notice that it is often called a shepherd's pie when it really is just a cottage pie.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool
A true shepherd's pie is made with lamb while a cottage pie is made with beef. In the US, I notice that it is often called a shepherd's pie when it really is just a cottage pie. Since the type of meat used is the only real difference in this dish, I find most have a version using beef that they call shepherd's pie even if it technically. Combine flour and salt in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. The coziest comfort food on a wintry night, shepherd's pie in different guise.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!