Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fettuccini alfredo pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fettuccini alfredo pasta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta:
- Prepare 2 cups chicken boneless Small cubes
- Make ready 1 packet Fettuccini pasta (boiled)
- Get 1 Green Bell pepper (small cubes)
- Make ready 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- Take Half packet cream
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp crushed red chilli
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 4 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- Get 1 tsp mixed herb
The full ingredients list and instructions are in the recipe card below. Do yourself a favor, and If it's fettuccine alfredo you want, you're craving this. I start by cooking the broccoli in my beloved. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta:
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, oregano,hot sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce.
- In a pan heat oil add garlic stir fry until light brown add onion and bell pepper saute add chicken and cook on medium high heat till chicken dry
- Now add cream, mozzarella cheese and boiled pasta mix well.
- Serve with crushed red chilli and mixed Herb's sprinkle on top.
Grab some fettuccine, cream, Parmesan, and a few chicken breasts at the store and you'll probably have everything else you need on hand. The pasta water is full of flavor and can be used to thin out the sauce. Toss alfredo sauce with I'm gonna make this tonight…one version with chicken and one with shrimp since some of my family doesn't eat. This Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a super simple yet delicious recipe to make for a restaurant. Pasta - I used dry fettuccine today but you can use whatever you'd like!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken fettuccini alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!