Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vickys easter carrot cake sandwich cookies, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vickys easter carrot cake sandwich cookies, gf df ef sf nf using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 360 grams (2 & 1/2 cups) plain or gluten-free flour
- Make ready 90 grams (1 cup) quick oats
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp baking soda / bicarb
- Get 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 225 grams (1 cup) butter, softened
- Prepare 200 grams (1 cup) granulated sugar
- Make ready 240 grams (1 cup) packed light brown sugar
- Get 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 130 grams (2 & 1/2 cup) finely grated carrot, around 2 medium sized carrots
- Prepare 130 grams (1 cup) chopped pecans (optional)
Steps to make Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Whisk together the flour, quick oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt and xanthan gum if using - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338049-vickys-gluten-free-flour-mix-4-cakes-cookies
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla
- Add the flour gradually until it's all cut in
- Mix in the carrots and pecans then cover the bowl and chill the dough in the fridge for at least 60 minutes, 90 is really best to stop them spreading out so much
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of dough per cookie onto the baking sheets, spacing the cookies at least 2 inches apart. You'll need to do this in batches so leave the unused dough in the fridge until needed
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes then let cool on the tray until you can peel them off the parchment paper
- Once cooled, sandwich two cookies together with a buttercream or cream cheese filling. My basic buttercream recipe is 150g butter (I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil Stork brand margarine) to 350g icing / powdered sugar and a dash each of vanilla extract and milk to thin to spreading consistency
- Makes 48 cookies or 24 sandwich cookies. Store in an airtight container
- Here are a few of my other sandwich cookie recipes - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360643-vickys-tiramisu-sandwich-cookies - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350939-vickys-valentine-chocolate-shortbread-hearts-gf-df-ef-sf-nf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361136-vickys-nutter-butter-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf-nf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360763-vickys-oreo-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf-nf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363081-vickys-maple-pecan-autumn-leaf-sandwich-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336167-vickys-easter-bonnet-cookies
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vickys easter carrot cake sandwich cookies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!