Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken alfredo pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken alfredo pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken alfredo pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken alfredo pasta:
- Take 680 g chicken breast, cubed
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Get 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Take 455 g strand pasta, cooked
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh parsley (10 g)
- Make ready 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- Take sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 3 tablespoons flour
- Get 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (55 g)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup green onions
Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta, and spinach is sure to become a family favorite. Had all the ingredients for the Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine, except for the. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs.
Instructions to make Chicken alfredo pasta:
- In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. - Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Cook 8-10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove from heat and set chicken aside.
- In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic begins to soften.
- Add half of the flour to the garlic and butter, stirring until incorporated. Then add the rest of the flour and stir.
- Pour in the milk a little bit at a time, stirring well in between, until fully incorporated and sauce begins to thicken.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, basil,green onion and stir well to incorporate. Add parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour the sauce over cooked strand pasta and add the chicken and mix well.
You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. This Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a super simple yet delicious recipe to make for a restaurant. Pasta - I used dry fettuccine today but you can use whatever you'd like! Butter - Unsalted as to control the sodium content of our dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!