Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cold fighting chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cold fighting chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 3 Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles
- Make ready 1.5 l water
- Make ready 5 carrots, chopped in to disks
- Prepare 1 leek, chopped
- Prepare 3 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Get 0.5 Tbsp Grace hot curry powder
- Get 2 tsp black cracked pepper
- Make ready 2 Tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
- Make ready 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 celery stick, chopped
- Make ready 1 small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed)
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 pack baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces
- Make ready 2 birds eye chillies, chopped
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp dried minced garlic
Steps to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so.
- Serve with toasted bread
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!