Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy shepherd pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Return mince to the pan with the tomato. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain.
Spicy Shepherd pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Shepherd pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy shepherd pie using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shepherd pie:
- Prepare 1 pack (250 g) minced beef
- Get 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 2-3 bay leaves
- Get 1 tin chopped tomo
- Get 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- Take 2-3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Get 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 cube beef stock
- Make ready Pinch salt and pepper
- Prepare Mash potato
- Prepare 3-4 medium size potatoes, peeled and cut into halves or quarters
- Prepare 50 g butter
- Get 1 tbsp wasabi
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- Make ready 1 egg yolk
Quebec has its own version of a Shepherd's Pie called Paté Chinois. Drain potatoes and pour them into a bowl. Combine sour cream, egg yolk and cream. Add the cream mixture into potatoes and mash until.
Steps to make Spicy Shepherd pie:
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes the add the mince, stirring, until browned all over. While the meat is frying, break up any lumps with the back of the spoon. Add stock cube and bay leaves.
- Add tomato, spring onions, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, chilli flake and ‘sriracha’ sauce. Mix well
- For the mash, boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, add the milk, butter and egg yolk, then mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the meat into a ovenproof dish and spread the mash on top, smooth over and mark with a spatula.
- Use a fork scroll lines pattern on your mash. Put the dish into the oven and cook until the surface is golden-brown fir 20-25 min
- Take it out and egg wash the surface, put back in oven for another 5-8 min
Combine sour cream, egg yolk and cream. Add the cream mixture into potatoes and mash until. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy shepherd pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!