Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, parmesan chicken manicotti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan Chicken Manicotti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Parmesan Chicken Manicotti is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have parmesan chicken manicotti using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Chicken Manicotti:
- Prepare 1 cup shredded chicken
- Make ready 1 cup ricotta part-skim
- Prepare 8 manicotti
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 salt
- Take 1 pepper
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 1 Alfredo sauce jar
Instructions to make Parmesan Chicken Manicotti:
- In medium bowl combine egg, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, shredded chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together.
- Stuff (already cooked) manicotti full but be careful not to break them. I had enough to stuff all 8 manicotti.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour sauce over manicotti and sprinkle parmesan cheese over (I also sprinkled a little shredded chicken) manicotti. Cover and bake in oven for 35 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan chicken manicotti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!