Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken parmesan pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In general, I really don't This one time, I'm going to have to insist that you guys make this pizza. It doesn't have to be right now. Description of video & Ingredients: In this video recipe Barry combines his love of pizza & chicken parmesan to create a.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Parmesan Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Pizza:
- Make ready 1 FOR PIZZA BASE
- Prepare 1 lb ground chicken
- Prepare 1 large egg, beaten
- Prepare 2 tbsp sour cream
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp italian seasoning spice blend
- Prepare 1 tsp hot sauce, such as franks brand
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt to taste
- Get 1 small onion, minced
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 FOR TOPPING
- Make ready 3/4 cup marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below
- Get 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend
- Make ready 10 slice of pepperoni
- Take 1/4 tsp italian dry seasoning blend
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author. Easy side: Toss together romaine lettuce, freshly cracked pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese; toss with your favorite bottled Caesar. Upgrade pizza night with this recipe makeover that combines two all-time favorites–pizza and chicken Parm–into one quick and easy pizza (no dipping and breading required!). Homemade Chicken Parmesan Pizza: Love at first bite.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Pizza:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425.
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!
This homemade pizza a household favorite and begins with a homemade crust and ends with oven roasted chicken. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken parmesan pizza style is a giant golden fried chicken patty topped with tomato sauce and cheese. Drizzled with spicy honey this version of chicken parm will have you wishing you made more. Listen, kids love pizza in the summer, and WomansDay.com has some great pizza recipes the kids will love.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!