Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
recipe,how to make bread pudding,caramel pudding,eggless flan,flan. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best.
Caramel Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 1 slice bread
- Prepare 1/2 egg (beaten)
- Take 4 tablespoons milk
- Get 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 tablespoon butter
- Get 4 caramels chopped in small pieces
- Prepare 1 medium size ramekin
Salted Caramel Bread Pudding is a decadent dessert made with brioche or challah bread, half-n-half, eggs, butter, and brown sugar topped with a silky smooth salted caramel sauce. Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar, the pudding can either be steamed. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious.
Steps to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°.
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8.
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix.
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top.
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top.
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!
This cinnamon bread pudding is topped with warm caramel sauce. It's quick to prepare and incredibly delicious. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled. Slice and serve caramel bread pudding once its refrigerated. You can top the pudding with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!