Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy oatmeal biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Oatmeal biscuits is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Oatmeal biscuits is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy oatmeal biscuits using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oatmeal biscuits:
- Prepare 100 g Oatmeal
- Make ready 50 g Plain flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking powder
- Take 20 g Light brown sugar
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil (or any oil you like)
- Get 50 g Raisins
- Take 2 tbsp Water
Instructions to make Easy Oatmeal biscuits:
- This is the ingredients.
- Preheat oven at 180℃.
- Pour 2 tbsp water to raisins and microwave 30-60 seconds until boiled (or soak raisins in 2 tbsp boiling water for 30 mins). I used cranberries this time. - *Raisins will be burned if you skip this process!! Don't skip.
- Mix egg, sugar and oil
- Add softened raisins.
- Shift plain flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix well.
- The mixture should be smooth like photo. If not, add 1 tbsp water.
- Add oatmeal and mix with spatula.
- Use two teaspoon and drop the mixture on a baking tray.
- You should be able to put them all on a tray.
- Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until it's golden. (if oven is strong, try 160℃)
- Once it's golden, it's done!! (Inside may be soft right after baking but it will be hard after cool down.)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy oatmeal biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!