Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, swiss tuna melt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Swiss Tuna melt is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Swiss Tuna melt is something which I have loved my entire life.
This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. Replay "This Tuna Melt Is What We Crave When We Need Comfort Food". You'll love the crunch that celery gives to the creamy tuna filling.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook swiss tuna melt using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss Tuna melt:
- Get 1 can tuna (6 oz chunk in water)
- Get 1 1/2 tsp light mayonaise
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sweet pickle relish
- Take 2 slice swiss cheese
- Prepare 2 slice low calorie whole wheat bread
- Take 1 tbsp light margerine
The Best Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe On Sourdough Bread Rockin Robin Cooks. • Tuna Melt - Hot Tuna and Cheese Sandwich. Tuna melts are easy to make at home! Make some tuna salad, sandwich with cheese, and grill on Use Swiss, Havarti, provolone, muenster, or orange cheddar instead of the white cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Swiss Tuna melt:
- Completely drain (press) tuna and flake.
- Place tuna, mayonaise and relish in bowl. Thoroughly mix.
- Lightly toast bread.
- Place enough Swiss cheese to thinly cover one slice of bread.
- Add the entire tuna mixture (this isn't a skimpy melt) to the bread slice. Pack it on.
- Place enough Swiss cheese on the second slice of bread to thinly cover. Place on tuna mix so the tuna is between cheese slices.
- Use enough margerine to lightly butter the top slice of bread. Place buttered side down in hot skillet.
- While first side is browning, use remaining margerine to butter the second slice of bread. Flip and brown until the bread is done and the cheese has melted on both sides.
- Serve with soup or salad.
Tuna melt sandwich makes a perfect lunch or breakfast. Besides being one of the best tuna sandwiches Any brand of Swiss cheese will do. It is always best to use your favorite/trusted brand. See more ideas about Tuna melt recipe, Tuna melts, Melt recipe. Tuna, tarragon, and melted cheddar cheese wrapped in grilled sourdough take this Gourmet Tuna Melt to a whole new level.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food swiss tuna melt recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!