Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easterbake - easy easter biscuits. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easterbake - easy easter biscuits using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits:
- Take 6 oz self raising flour
- Get 4 oz caster sugar
- Get 3 oz butter/ Marg
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
- Get Cup raisins. (Optional)
- Take 2 teaspoon mixed spice
- Prepare Little milk for glazing/binding
Instructions to make EasterBake - Easy Easter biscuits:
- Turn on oven to 180. Add all ingredients (except milk for glazing) into mixer or bowl.
- Mix on slow and add a little of milk until forms a soft dough. If you have no mixer then mix with wooden spoon. If too dry add more milk. If too wet add more flour.
- Tip out onto floured worktop.
- Roll out. If you don't have rolling pin use a bottle. Cut round shapes using a cutter or glass. I used a wine glass.
- Place on baking tray. A few at a time. Rub top with a little milk.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown. Cool on a wire tray.
- Sprinkle with a little caster sugar. Enjoy with a cuppa!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easterbake - easy easter biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!