Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, andry’s chicken parmesan baked penne. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have andry’s chicken parmesan baked penne using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne:
- Take 350 grams penne
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Take 1 jar tomato-basilicum sauce
- Take 300 grams shredded mozzarella
- Get 50 grams grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 5 grams fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Make ready Pinch Salt
- Prepare Pepper
Instructions to make Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and tomato sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 30x18 cm or 33x22 cm baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 200 gr of mozzarella cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 100 gr of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just barely starts to turn gold. Remove and sprinkle immediately with the remaining Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve warm.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food andry’s chicken parmesan baked penne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!