Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, teriyaki chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get Broth
- Get 3 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Get 0.5 tsp freshly grinded black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Prepare x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix
- Make ready 1 chicken stock cube
- Make ready 4 cups water
- Take 2 tsp sunflower oil
- Take Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 500 g chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick
- Take 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take Noodles & toppings
- Take 2 carrots julienned
- Prepare 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- Prepare 220 g instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference)
- Take Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry.
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot.
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don't burn yourself)
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain.
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots.
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!