Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken crispy is the most loved starter dish which everyone loves to have while dining out. The crispy chicken bites fried in a delicious sauce really. Crispy, flavorful, and simple coconut chicken using convenient pantry ingredients to make one memorable meal everyone will love!
Crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶 using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶:
- Prepare 250 g chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tap minced ginger
- Take 1 teaspoon soysauce
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 2 cups vegetable cooking oil (for deep fry)
- Get Batter mix
- Make ready 1/4 cup corn flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup plain flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get Pinch salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup very cold water (may need more)
- Make ready For spicy honey tamarind sauce
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 1/4 cup palm sugar or brown sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp tamarind paste or vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp thai chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 teaspoons light soysauce
- Make ready 4 teaspoons honey
- Take 4-5 tbsp water
- Make ready For garnish
- Make ready some coriander
Sweet and spicy, these juicy skinless tamarind-glazed chicken thighs are easy to make and are perfect In a large bowl, whisk together the fish sauce, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, tamarind Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Add the chicken to the sauce in the bowl, and turn to coat the. Generously coat the chicken with the spice mix. Heat the grill to medium for indirect grilling.
Instructions to make Crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶:
- Prep the chicken: - Put the chicken in a big mixing bowl and mix with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add corn flour, plain flour, baking powder, cold water and pinch of salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix all well and leave it aside.
- Fry your chicken: - Heat up a wok with the cooking oil over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes. How to know when the oil is ready ; You can dip a tip of chicken into the hot oil to see if it is right temperature or not. If several bubbles come up, means it’s ready and it’s time to fry. You also can use wooden chopstick and dip In the hot oil. If server bubbles come up around chopstick means it’s ready.
- Put chicken pieces into the hot oil one by one. Let them cook for about 3-5 minutes until the outside of the chicken turn a little crunchy and golden. Then flip them over with tongs, splitting up any pieces that stick together.
- Cook your chicken for another few more minutes and then turn them all over. Keep frying and occasionally turning over for another 10 minutes until all sides are golden and crunchy. Transfer the chicken one by one into a plate that lay with kitchen towel.
- Make spicy honey and tamarind sauce: Heat up a saucepan for a couple of minutes, add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and stir until well melted. Add honey, chilli flakes and stir. Add some water and keep stirring in low heat, let it cook for about for another 10 min until sauce become thickened.
- Place the chicken into a big mixing bowl, pour your spicy honey tamarind sauce in and stir well to coat evenly.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves. Serve right away for an extra crunchiness. Perfect with stir fried rice 😊💗.
Cover and refrigerate sauces if not serving right away. Serve chicken hot with dipping sauces. Transfer the chicken fries to a serving plate and serve immediately with the honey Dijonnaise and tamarind. Toast the rice in a dry frying pan over high heat until golden brown and fragrant (it should smell like popcorn). Use a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder to grind to a fine powder.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crispy chicken with spicy honey and tamarind sauce 🍗 🍯 🌶 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!