Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Here is how you cook it. Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF step by step. Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat.
Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Take 1 lb Italian sausage
- Prepare 2 tsp olive oil
- Take 4 cups cabbage, coarsely chopped
- Prepare 1 large onion, diced
- Prepare 2 large carrots, peeled, quartered, sliced
- Take 1/2 cup orzo
- Take 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Take 4 cups beef broth
- Get (3) 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
This unstuffed cabbage soup is hearty, filling and the perfect choice for an easy dinner option. If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage soup is for. This Cabbage Roll Soup is a hearty, healthy and delicious dinner.and it tastes just like cabbage rolls! I served our cabbage roll soup with a homemade braided pumpkin bread.
Instructions to make Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat. Add sausage and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown sausage, break into small pieces (4-5 minutes). Add onion and garlic, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown sugar. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 25-30 minutes or until orzo is tender. Remove bay leaf.
- Add a dash of fresh parsley and serve.
A perfect fall dinner, and comfort food for stressful days. Can you Freeze Cabbage Roll Soup? Cabbage soup is a perfect candidate for freezing! Make a huge batch, allow the soup to fully cool down and store in freezer safe containers. Then, enjoy cabbage soup throughout the entire winter.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!