Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Quick Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- Take 1 cup celery, sliced thin
- Prepare 1 cup onion diced
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 64 oz chicken broth (or more if desired)
- Make ready 2 Bay leaves
- Make ready 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Make ready 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 12 oz wide egg noodles
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Get 3-4 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Take 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Get to taste Salt
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To a large Dutch oven or stockpot, add the oil and heat over medium-high heat to warm
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, and sauté for about 7 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, pepper, and bring to a boil. Allow mixture to boil gently for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender. Note – If you like brothier soup, add additional broth, possibly as much as an additional 64 ounces because as time passes the noodles will continue to absorb broth
- D the egg noodles and boil mixture for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are soft and cooked through. Add more broth if desired.
- Add the chicken, parsley, optional lemon juice (brightens up the flavor), and boil 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is warmed through. Taste soup and add salt to taste. Remove Bay leaves and enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!