Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cornflake parmesan chicken tenders. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cornflake parmesan chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken breast tenders (boneless, skinless)
- Prepare 1 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 2 cup cornflakes - crushed
- Prepare 2/3 cup grated parmesan & romano cheese
- Take 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
Instructions to make Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders:
- Place chicken breast tenders in a one gallon Ziploc bag. Add buttermilk. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible and gently squish pieces around to coat evenly. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour (4 hours or more is best)
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350°F and grease or line a baking sheet. In another gallon Ziploc bag crush cornflakes to about panko bread crumb size. Add remaining six ingredients listed. Seal bag and shake to mix.
- Use tongs to transfer about 4 tenders at a time to the bag of crumb mix. Seal bag with air inside, shake to coat pieces, transfer coated pieces to baking sheet with tongs. Repeat in batches until all pieces are coated. NOTE: I patted the remaining loose crumb mix left in the bag onto the tops of the tenders to ensure a good crunch.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes, or until Fully cooked. Remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes, Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy! Goes great with bowtie alfredo! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343142-cream-cheese-alfredo-sauce
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cornflake parmesan chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!