Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks:
- Make ready 2 lbs Chicken Drumsticks
- Make ready 2 Cups Flour
- Get 4 tsp Seasoning Salt
- Take 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Parsley
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚ F
- Combine flour, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes. Then place on wire rack for baking.
- Bake chicken in oven for 15 - 20 minutes
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add garlic powder, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour the melted sauce over the chicken and toss till well coated. Place chicken back on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and parsley on top for garnish. Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!