Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rotisserie chicken parmesan crunchwrap. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rotisserie chicken parmesan crunchwrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap:
- Get 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- Make ready 1/4 cup mexican or Cheddar cheese blend
- Get 1 large burrito wrap
- Get 1 crunchy tostada
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Sarayo (2 parts mayo, 1 part siriacha)
- Get 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap:
- Shred your rotisserie chicken into a bowl and mix it together with the Sarayo to make a spicy chicken salad.
- Heat up large burrito wrap on a stovetop skillet. Place tostada in the middle and add your cheese and spicy chicken salad overtop being sure not to go over the tostada.
- Make the folds by folding up one side and making continuous folds in one direction starting near the middle of the previous fold until you have closed the wrap.
- Grill on the stovetop to seal in the bottom or put in an oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes to seal the bottom folds together.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rotisserie chicken parmesan crunchwrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!