Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan sliders. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Parmesan Sliders is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken parmesan sliders using 10 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Make ready 1 pound thin sliced chicken
- Make ready 1/2 pack (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls)
- Take 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Prepare 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced or grated mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/8 cup fresh basil
- Get topping
- Take 4 tablespoons butter
- Take 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning)
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside.
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe.
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this.
- Then move to this way.
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink)
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls.
- De-stem your basil
- Chop your basil
- Layout your chicken on the bottom
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next
- Spread the basil on
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls.
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes.
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes.
- Cut to separate the sliders.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan sliders recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!