Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to I love using zoodles in place of spaghetti, but I've been bored with the classic red sauce or pesto.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Make ready 4 large zucchini (6 small)
- Prepare 4-5 thin sliced chicken breast strips
- Get 1 packet Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs
- Take 1/2 cup plain panko
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Take 3 Tbsp garlic seasoning
- Get 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Make ready 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. milk
- Take 2 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Get Spaghetti sauce
- Get Fresh mozzarella
- Get Olive oil
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan.
- Whisk: eggs and milk.
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix.
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired.
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping.
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or with a large salad to keep it on the A few side dish recipes that would be great with this: Roasted Spaghetti Squash for a low-carb side. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! Everyone loves our low carb chicken parmesan! Our super easy, keto-friendly breading is the secret to it all - and we're sharing it with you!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!