Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hamburger cabbage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable tomato base loaded with lean ground beef. Seems everyone has their own favorite when it comes to this classic slow cooker dish! I personally think this is the best.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hamburger Cabbage Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Take 1 Head Cabbage Chopped
- Take 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- Get 1 Large Onion Diced (White)
- Take 2 Containers Beef Broth (32oz)
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- Get 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
- Make ready 2 cans tomato sauce (15 oz)
- Get 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
We came up with grass-fed ground beef, a head of purple cabbage, bone broth & some frozen organic veggies. If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! Keto Cabbage Soup Recipe easy to make nutritious and delicious soup made with cabbage This hamburger cabbage soup makes hamburger healthy—while still being delicious. #food #recipes. It was a fad diet, which I.
Instructions to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Brown meat with 1/2 diced onion. Drain when browned.
- Put beef broth in pot with celery and rest of onion. Boil until tender.
- Once tender add all remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 20 minutes.
- After simmering add cabbage. Simmer for additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating.
This is the perfect dish to make when it's cold outside. Stir hamburger and cabbage together, and serve in bowls. Variation: When the cabbage is tender crisp, stir in a large can of chopped tomatoes with the juice (and maybe a dash of cayenne pepper. I have added chick peas to the recipe for some protein. Also some lean hamburger goes well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hamburger cabbage soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!