Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, parmesan baked chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have parmesan baked chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast:
- Get 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready to taste Ground black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Get Lemon wedges
Steps to make Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast:
- Combine all spices, olive oil, and lemon juice to form a paste and cover chicken breasts. Marinate as long as possible.
- Heat oven to 400F, then cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165F.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan baked chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!