Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zuppa di verdure. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zuppa di Verdure is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Zuppa di Verdure is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
La zuppa di verdure è un primo piatto tipico della cucina vegetariana e vegana ideale da servire calda nella Salutare, poco calorica e dal gusto molto piacevole la nostra zuppa di verdure prevede una. Zuppa Di Verdure - Foto di Stock. A chi non piace mangiare una gustosa zuppa di verdure calda?
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have zuppa di verdure using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa di Verdure:
- Get 2 medium carrots, peeled
- Prepare 2 sticks celery
- Get 1 large onion, peeled
- Make ready 1 medium potato, peeled
- Make ready 1 small parsnip, peeled
- Get 1 medium leek
- Take 1 small courgette, cut in half lengthways
- Make ready 1/2 a small spring cabbage or, more authentically, cavolo nero, chopped into 1 cm pieces
- Make ready 150 g green beans, cut into 1 cm lengths
- Prepare 150 g fresh peas, or frozen if fresh aren’t available
- Prepare 1 handful coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Make ready 1 × 400 g can of borlotti, haricot, or flageolet beans (your choice), drained and rinsed
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- Take 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Prepare Olive oil for frying. Good olive oil for serving!
- Take 2 litres stock (chicken or vegetable). Use 3 stock cubes in 2 litres of boiling water if real stock is not available
- Make ready Salt to taste (diners can add pepper if they wish. It becomes a little too fierce if added during cooking.)
- Make ready 25 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated, plus extra for serving (optional)
Traduzioni in contesto per "zuppa di verdure" in italiano-inglese da Reverso Context L'Andalusia vanta le origini di questa zuppa di verdure fredda, ma ormai questo pasto rinfrescante permane nella. Download Zuppa verdure stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Utilizzare con il vostro brodo di zuppa preferito, aggiungere al riso durante la cottura, o aggiungere alle salse.. Ideale per chi ama il gusto delle verdure in pezzi dal sapore genuino.
Instructions to make Zuppa di Verdure:
- Dice the carrots, celery, onion, potato, parsnip, leek and courgette into roughly 7mm cubes.
- Gently fry the diced vegetables in the olive oil but do not let them brown.
- When they are about half cooked, add the stock, the remaining vegetables, the herbs and, if using, the 25g of Parmesan.
- Bring the soup to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender – perhaps 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with a swirl of your best extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of Parmesan over each bowl.
- This soup will reheat the next day, but it really does not freeze well as the vegetables turn mushy when defrosted.
Sono fatte con verdure da agricoltura sostenibile, senza glutammato e conservanti. Per preparare la zuppa di verdure, raschiate le carote, spuntate le zucchine, pelate le patate, le rape e sfibrate le coste di sedano. Riducete a cubetti la cipolla, il sedano, le carote e le fette di carne secca. La zuppa di porri e patate sa di inverni freddi e cene calde. View Stock Photo of Salmorejo Cordobés.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zuppa di verdure recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!