Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stir-fry beef teriyaki with red pepper risotto. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir-Fry Beef Teriyaki With Red Pepper Risotto is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir-Fry Beef Teriyaki With Red Pepper Risotto is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stir-fry beef teriyaki with red pepper risotto using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fry Beef Teriyaki With Red Pepper Risotto:
- Take Teriyaki Beef
- Take 1 (1 1/2 pound) piece of bottom round steak
- Take 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Take 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Take 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready Ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Take 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Take 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- Make ready 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into strips
- Prepare 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Take 8 ounces green beans, cut into thin strips
- Make ready 1 cup julienned carrots
- Get 1 red bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise
- Prepare 2 scallions, sliced, for garnish
- Prepare 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, for garnish
- Make ready Red Pepper Risotto
- Prepare 6-7 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup finely chopped onion or shallot
- Prepare 2 plump garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 2 large red peppers, finely diced
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 1/2 arborio or carnaroli rice
- Make ready 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Make ready 1 generous pinch of saffron threads
- Make ready to taste Freshly ground pepper
- Get 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and thyme
- Prepare 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (1/2 cup)
Steps to make Stir-Fry Beef Teriyaki With Red Pepper Risotto:
- BEEF TERIYAKI- Cut the beef into 1-by-2-by-1/4-inch strips. Put in a bowl and coat with the brown sugar, lime zest, 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce and some black pepper. Set aside for a few minutes while you make the sauce.
- Whisk together the teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, rice vinegar, lime juice and remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce in a bowl.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Add the beef and stir-fry until brown around the edges, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to the wok or skillet. Add the green beans, garlic, ginger and jalapeno and cook for 30 seconds. Add the carrots and bell pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the beef with its juices and the sauce and cook for another minute. Serve over rice and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- RED PEPPER RISOTTO- Bring the stock to a simmer in a saucepan, with a ladle nearby. Season generously with salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, wide, heavy skillet or saucepan over medium heat and add the onions or shallots. Cook gently until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, peppers and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring, until the peppers are limp and fragrant, about 8 yo 10 minutes. Add the rice and stir over medium heat until the grains are separate and beginning to crackle, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the wine and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. The wine should bubble, but not too quickly. You want some of the flavor to cook into the rice before it evaporates. When the wine has just about to evaporate, stir in a ladleful or two of the simmering stock (about 1/2 cup), enough yo just cover the rice. The stock should bubble slowly (adjust heat accordingly). Rub the saffron threads between your fingers and add to the rice.
- Cook, stirring, until the stock is just about absorbed. Add another ladleful or two of the stock and continue to cook in this fashion, not too fast and not too slowly, stirring often and adding more stock when the rice is almost dry, for 25 minutes, until the rice id cooked through but still a little chewy. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- When the rice is cooked through, add a generous amount of freshly ground pepper, and stir in another half cup of stock, the parmesan and the herbs.
- Remove from the heat. The rice should be creamy; if it isn't, add a little more stock. Stir once, taste and adjust seasonings, and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stir-fry beef teriyaki with red pepper risotto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!