Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden.
Bread pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bread pudding is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pudding:
- Take 2 drops Vanilla essence
- Take 1 tbsp custard powder
- Take 3 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup Sugar
- Get 5 slices Bread
- Take 2 cups Milk
- Get 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- Take 2 tablespoons Butter
- Get 10 gms Raisin
- Take 1 tablespoon Jaggery
Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe. This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding is a classic British Dessert, delicious hot or cold and fantastic with a drizzle of homemade custard.
Instructions to make Bread pudding:
- In a bowl take milk, butter mix well.
- Take custard powder in a bowl add milk and make a paste mix this mixture to milk mixture keep aside.
- In another bowl break eggs add cinnamon powder, vanilla essence, sugar mix all of these, now add milk mixture and mix well.
- Now in a microwave bowl add bread cut into small pieces, add raisins, jaggery now pour the mixture half and repeat the same again see that the bread is completely dissolved in milk mixture. - 340 f heat for 40 minutes or till it changes it's colour to light golden brown.
This is a very simple recipe, You don't need to be a good cook to get. Vegan Bread Pudding, Classic Bread Pudding, Skinny Bread Pudding. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!