Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole) is something that I have loved my whole life.
If you don't speak italian you can also enable english subtitles, and if you want to re watching the ingredients of this recipe look here in the desctiption. This tart risotto has a surprisingly savoury flavour, similar to tomato, and is served for lunch or dinner rather than as a dessert. Strawberries have been used in Italian cooking as far back as ancient Rome, where they were often used to add extra flavour to meats and pulses.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole):
- Get 10 medium sized firm strawberry
- Take 500 ml chicken/vegetable stock
- Get 1/2 onion - diced
- Make ready 150 g-200g arborio rice (I usually take 4 hand fulls)
- Prepare 1/2 cup white wine (drinking wine not cooking wine)
- Make ready Butter - reduced salt or unsalted preferably
- Take Parmesan cheese
- Take Balsamic vinegar glaze (available in supermarkets)
Mettete I Brodi Star Verdure a riscaldare in un pentolino. Se tra le fragole che dovete usare per il risotto ve ne sono alcune poco mature, che possono dare un sapore acido al vostro piatto, potete adottare il seguente sistema: lavate bene le fragole, eliminate il. Il risotto alle fragole ha un gusto molto delicato e raffinato. Risotto is a northern Italian rice dish cooked with broth until it reaches a creamy consistency.
Instructions to make Strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole):
- In a pot heat your chicken stock to a low simmer and turn off the heat once done. Cover it so it doesn't lose temperature.
- In a skillet or a pan on medium heat add a big knob of butter and add your diced onion. Sweat your onions, don't burn them or brown them.
- Add your arborio rice to the pan and toast it for a few minutes, once again don't brown or burn the rice!! Keep stirring it.
- Once you see there's no moisture left on the pan add your white wine to the pan and let alcohol evaporate. The rice should start soaking up the wine fairly shortly.
- As soon as the wine starts to disappear add a ladel full of your hot stock into the pan and let the rice cook in it.
- While your rice cooks, cut up all the strawberries and roughly dice them. Keep your eye on the rice as it will soak up all the liquid.
- As soon as the rice has soaked up the stock, add another ladel full into the pan. Don't rush this step add a ladel full at a time as you don't want the risotto to be soupy. Repeat the step around 4 to 5 times, check at the end of each step the firmness of the rice. As soon as the rice is aldante stop adding more stock.
- Once your rice is cooked to aldente, add salt and pepper as necessary. Then add your strawberry to the pan.
- Cook the strawberries till it bleaches its pink colour into the rice and the rice is perfectly cooked.
- Add another knob of butter and grate generous amounts of parmesan cheese in. Not too much parmesan as it might overpower the dish and make it salty. Stir the cheese and butter makes the risotto creamy.
- Serve it on a plate with more shaved parmesan, some fresh strawberries and a generous drizzle of your balsamic vinegar glaze.
The broth can be derived from meat, fish, or vegetables. Many types of risotto contain butter, onion, white wine, and parmesan cheese. It is one of the most common ways of cooking rice in Italy. Well, can I suggest you this risotto for your dinner??? Cut into thin slices your onions (as many as you like), and put them in a pan with the butter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry risotto (risotto alle fragole) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!