Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crunchy bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy bread pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Crunchy bread pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce - Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe! This brioche bread pudding is an impressive holiday dish that pleases the palate! Bread, bananas, banana liqueur, cream and pecans are the featured ingredients in this slowly baked bread pudding.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crunchy bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy bread pudding:
- Take FOR CRUNCHY PART
- Make ready 4 Bread slices (remove sides and cut into small pieces)
- Get 15 Crushed Biscuits
- Make ready handful Nuts crushed (Not powdered)
- Get 25 gm Butter
- Prepare FOR CREAMY PART
- Prepare 2 Whip powder sachets
- Take 2 tin Nestle cream
- Make ready To taste Condensed milk
There are many ways to make this dessert, but it will always consist of toasted cubes of stale, crusty bread drenched. Share: Rate this Recipe More Recipes Like This. Vegan Bread Pudding, Savorytomato Bread Pudding With Pork Loin And Mushrooms, Brioche Bread Pudding. Bread pudding, an economical dish designed to use up stale bread, is most often associated with dessert.
Steps to make Crunchy bread pudding:
- FOR CRUNCHY PART: - * In a pan melt the butter. - * Add crushed nuts and crushed biscuit. Stir it for a minutes on medium flame. - * Then add small pieces bread. Roast it for 15 minutes till everything gets crispy. Switch off the flame. Cool it completely. Crispy part ready.
- FOR CREAMY PART: - * Beat the whip powder by adding 1/4 cup milk. - * Then add nestle cream and condensed milk. Beat till creamy. - Creamy part ready.
- Take half of the crunch part and half of the creamy part in a bowl. Mix it well. - * Spread this mixture as base in pudding tray. - * Then add the plain creamy part on top of it. - * Sprinkle the remaining crunchy part on top. - * Refrigerator for 3 - 4 hours. Serve cold!!!
It's equally comforting turned savory, enriched with cheese and studded with vegetables. Bread pudding doesn't have to be limited to dessert, though. Made with savory ingredients, this comfort food can be served as an entrée or side dish. Have you ever made savory bread pudding? Bread and butter pudding is served a lot in restaurants nowadays, but none is as good as the home-made version, which, for me, has to have a crunchy top to contrast with a soft fluffiness inside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crunchy bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!