Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you've ever had trouble making homemade biscuits, this is the recipe for you. I'm a real mom with a crazy busy life. Baker Bettie. · Self-Rising Flour Biscuits are the easiest biscuits you will ever make!
Easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits:
- Get 100 g butter or margarine
- Get 50 g sugar (caster or granulated)
- Make ready 150 g self-raising flour
In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls into greased miniature muffin pans. Self-Rising Flour Biscuits are the easiest biscuits you will ever make! If you read my post last week about self-rising flour, then you know that.
Steps to make Easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits:
- Mix ingredients in bowl, handling as little as possible.
- Chill in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until cool to the touch and easy to handle.
- Roll a spoonful of mixture into a ball and place onto a lined baking tray, squashing down gently with a fork, first one way and the the other to make a cross cross pattern. Kids love this bit! Repeat to use up dough, leaving room to spread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden at 180C.
- Cool on the tray for a few moments until transferring to wire rack to cool completely. Will store well in airtight container for several days.
And is there really any better comfort food than a hot-out-of-the-oven buttery biscuit? Here, an easy, three-ingredient recipe for perfect, golden-brown biscuits, just like Grandma used to make. They turn out perfect every time! This recipe will show you how to make plain biscuits. We prefer to use half margarine, half butter.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy peasy 3 ingredient biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!