Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken zucchini so low mein. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Regular lo mein from your neighborhood chinese restaurant is most likely loaded with calories and fat, due to the oil. The beauty of Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien's zucchini lo mein recipe is that it is a fraction of the calories, completely natural, starch-free, and wonderfully nutritious. It's healthy and high in fiber, which.
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken zucchini so low mein using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein:
- Make ready 2 T reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Take 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 20 oz spiralized zucchini, 2-3 medium
- Take 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 c frozen Asian-style Stir-fry vegetable
- Get 1 c bean sprouts
- Take 1 c mushrooms, quartered
- Take 1/4 c scallions, chopped
Add the zucchini noodles to the sauce, mixing so the zucchini is covered in sauce, and cook until Add the chicken and vegetables to combine, then divide between two serving bowls. One of our favorite so far! Return to So Low Mein with Chicken or Hungry Girl Homepage. Hungry Girl - Hg's So Low Mein W/ Chicken.
Steps to make Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein:
- Sauce: in small bowl, combine soy sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Mix well.
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Add frozen veggies, sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 min, until chicken no longer pink and veggies are hot and tender.
- Add zucchini noodles and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly tender, about 3 min. Drain excess liquid. Add sauce and stir until evenly coated and mostly absorbed, about 2 min.
Zucchini noodle chow mein is a great way to eat low carb when you're craving Chinese chow mein noodles. Read all about our favorite zucchini noodle spiralizer tools You can add chicken, pork, beef or shrimp. Just cook your protein after you add the onions and garlic. The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken zucchini so low mein recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!