Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, eggplant lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggplant Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have eggplant lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Olive Oil,
- Take 1 Clove Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Get Pinch Chili Flakes,
- Prepare 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning,
- Get 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes,
- Prepare Pinch Sea Salt,
- Prepare Pinch Black Pepper,
- Take Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Cooking
- Get Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Make ready 300 g Ground Chicken,
- Prepare Eggplant, 4 Large
- Get Pinch White Pepper,
- Prepare 1 Handful Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,
- Make ready Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing
- Prepare Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles," a hearty Lentil filling, and a Vegan Ricotta cheese that will blow your mind! This zucchini eggplant lasagna makes use of fresh summer produce in a filling meatless entrée. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. - - Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. - - The garlic should barely be sizzling.
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* - - Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. - - Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. - - *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. - - Dust some mushroom powder over the top. - - Give it a quick stir to combine well. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. - - This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Slice the eggplants lengthwise to 6 slices per eggplant. - - Lay the eggplant slices on a wire rack.
- Lightly seasoning with salt. - - Set aside for about 15 mins. This will allow the eggplant to release some of its bitter moisture. - - Pad the eggplant slices dry.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. - - Season with more salt and pepper. - - Wack in the oven and roast for about 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down slightly. - - Do not off the oven yet. - - In the meantime, drizzle some oil onto a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the ground chicken. - - Using a spatula to break the chicken into bits and pieces. - - Season generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder.
- Cook the chicken until slightly brown. - - Add in about 1 cup of the tomato sauce. - - Depending on what consistency you are looking for. If you prefer saucy, add more tomato sauce. - - Stir to combine well.
- Lastly, taste and adjust for seasonings. - - Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. - - Spoon some of the tomato-chicken sauce onto a slice of eggplant. - - Sprinkle some mozzarella over the top.
- Lay another slice of eggplant on top of the cheese. - - Repeat the layering process until you have a stack of 3 eggplants. - - Scatter some parmigiano over the top. - - Repeat the process for the remaining eggplants.
- Wack back into the oven and bake until the cheeses have melted. - - Remove from the oven. - - Transfer onto serving plates.
- Garnish with some basil over the top. - - Serve immediately.
Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Lasagna Rolls. Eggplant Lasagna Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Place half of the eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with the oil, then arrange in a single layer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggplant lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!