Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- Take Pizza Base
- Prepare 200 g cauliflower
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/3 cup wholemeal (or almond) flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Take 1/4 cup mozarella
- Take 1 tbsp each of oregano/parsley/rosemary
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Make ready Couple of pinches of pepper
- Take Pizza Toppings
- Prepare 200 g bresaola (low fat option instead of prosciutto)
- Get 1 can tomato sauce for pizza base (I do still by this premade; the organic versions do have leas salt and sugar in them)
- Get 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- Take 1/3 cup grated mozarella
- Take Mushrooms/peppers/chicken and anything else you like (just pre-cook it!)
Steps to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- The pizza base: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan assisted. Slightly oil a baking sheet and place onto oven tray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl then spread onto baking sheet (the mixture will be wet) to reach desires size and thickness (I keep it thin and large). Place in oven (on a high shelf) to bake until golden (about 20-25min).
- The pizza toppings: Whilst the pizza is baking, pre cook all the toppings (except for the cold meats). Take pizza out of oven. Spread tomato base evenly. Add the mozarella and then spread your toppings.
- Cook the pizza again for a further 5-10min on a medium shelf. Once out of the oven, grate some more fresh pepper to season.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!