Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ndjua crusted cod with bean stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ndjua Crusted Cod with bean stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Ndjua Crusted Cod with bean stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ndjua crusted cod with bean stew using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ndjua Crusted Cod with bean stew:
- Get 250 grams cod loin skinned
- Make ready 50 grams cod loin skinned
- Get 75 g Ndjua
- Take 75 g Smoked Parmesan 2 slices of bread
- Prepare 50 G Butter
- Make ready Table spoon oi
- Make ready 400 g tinned Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready 400 g Butter Beans Jar or can
- Get 1 small onion diced
- Prepare 200 g spinach salt and pepper to taste
- Take 2 sticks celery diced
- Get 2 medium carrot Diced
- Prepare 2 gloves of Garlic
- Get 25 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- Make ready Chicken Skin
Instructions to make Ndjua Crusted Cod with bean stew:
- In a largish bowl add half the Nudja, the bread crumbs and smoked parmesan in a bowl and squidge together in to a ball
- Now place between to pieces of Greaseproof paper and roll quite thin and place in the fridge.
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl and cover with hot water
- Sauté the carrot celery and onion until soft and not coloured in oil and butter add the crushed garlic season add the porcini mushrooms (chopped) reserve the water
- Add the tomatoes try not to stir to much as they need to keep their shape add the drained beans
- A little of the porcini in water if it’s too thick slowly simmer.
- In a dry pan add the spinach until its wilted squeeze and keep to one side
- Place a greaseproof disc into a sauté pan and add a nob of butter add the loins cook gently for a few mins
- Carefully turn them over. add the spinach mixture on top of the cod Cut the Ndjua crust to size and place gentle on the top of the spinach
- Place in a hot oven to finish the cod and crust cook the chicken skin at this time
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ndjua crusted cod with bean stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!