Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, #charityrecipe week4 challenge. shepherds pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook #charityrecipe week4 challenge. shepherds pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie:
- Get 1 kg Potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 kg Minced meat
- Take Carrots 2large
- Prepare Cheese grated
- Make ready Garlic,ginger paste
- Prepare 1 Onions
- Make ready 1 tsp Oregano
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare Tomatoe paste
- Take 2 Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 5 ml Oil
- Prepare Butter
Steps to make #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie:
- Peel,wash and boil your potatoes till they are mushy
- Fry your onions till translucent,add your ginger garlic paste
- Add the tomatoes,cook for a bit,add your paprika,tomatoe paste,oregano,salt and carrots. Stir occasionally for like 2 mins then cover for 5mins
- Add your minced meat,stir. Cover for another 5mins and let it cook.
- Add some water and let it cook under low hit for 20 mins
- Drain the cooked potatoes,,,add some butter to it then mush them
- In a casserole dish put some minced meat down then spread your mushed potatoes,put minced meat and grated chesse
- Put a layer of meanced meat,mushed potatoes, cheese and repeat the process
- Put in the oven to bake for 20 mins under low heat
- Serve hot with stew or without. Enjoy your plate full of goodness.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food #charityrecipe week4 challenge. shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!